By Katherine Kiang
KaTsZoNe
Comments

Hi there,

I'd love to hear from you so please post your comments below.

Thanks!!!

< Previous 1 2 Next >
Sandra on December 13, 2017 at 5:13 PM said:

After reading your latest edition for 2017, I truly understand what you mean about feeling sad this time of year. I’m reminded of when my dad was very ill at this time and we lost him in Feb. I try to always remember the good, happy times, and there is not 1 day that goes by that I don’t think of him and the happy times we had, or remembering how he made me laugh, etc. However, invariably at this time of year, I’m also reminded that he was at the height of his illness and how we as a family were completely broken, in mind and spirit. I too pretend and put on a smiling face, but I am hurting inside because I miss him so much and the sad memories come flooding back. Thinking of you Kat, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything. /S.
Sandra on December 6, 2016 at 4:45 PM said:

LOL! Those ???? in my last comment was actually a "thumbs up" emoji. Oh well, guess it doesn't show up here. xox Love ya, Kat!
Sandra on December 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM said:

Just read the latest issue of katzone, the last one of 2016. Wishing you a Merry Christmas too and all the best in 2017 with more interesting issues of katzone to come! ????
Sinead Tyrone on June 3, 2016 at 5:31 PM said:

Katherine, your blog is so beautiful. Sometimes life sends us unexpected struggles. Your desire to find the next level of fulfillment or purpose in your life is very real. I have NO doubt you will find this; you are a very wise and caring person. In the meantime, your words are very moving and perhaps that continual communication is part of your purpose. My best wishes for you. Oh, and where do I send a crate of oranges to? LOL Love you! Sinead
Joe Visconti on May 9, 2015 at 8:22 PM said:

What an excellent article, Katerina. Thoroughly enjoyable and informative. I have only known 1 person who has had this syndrome, many years ago and she was "laid up" for a few year and it wasn't for about two years before she was diagnosed properly and it was several more years before she was able to function properly and go back to work. Thanks for sharing.
Joe Visconti on February 2, 2015 at 8:03 PM said:

HI Kat. I really liked Jaimie's guest commentary on your blog today. She has experienced a lot in her young life. She should add one more item to her experience and that is of motivational speaker, especially to young adults. It sounds like she has learned a lot. great job.
Sinéad Tyrone on August 2, 2014 at 5:49 AM said:

Katherine, I love this blog. I'm a big believer in bucket lists and living out your dreams, and leaving some legacy behind. I agree, people are always more important than anything, although sometimes I have to learn limits with that so I can accomplish my writing goals. We think very much alike. Hope you accomplish what's most important to you on your list, and thanks for the newsletter. Well done! Sinéad
Grace O. on March 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM said:

Enjoyed what you wrote and really believe you are in the process of renewal and wow! today is the first day of spring. NO coincidence at all that I bumped into you last Saturday.

Katherine, Check this out and have a read. I was typing up molting and came across this. It goes alongside everything you said:

I feel so much that we are all in the molting process, different stages, some more "wounded" than others but its not so much wounding. Its more like in the painful process to be renewed. Just like you put it. I know you've been hurt by some of our former church member(s) but do know that I will ALWAYS be your sister in Christ to stand by you and drop "food" by your side as you are in that really tough "150 days" thingy. The reassuring thing is that it is your choice...either die spiritually or get through it by His grace. DON'T give up and trust Him to heal you so you can and WILL soar like an eagle in His time. Love you Katherine!!!!
Joe V. on January 2, 2012 at 6:02 AM said:

Hi Kat! Happy New Year to you (even though the Chinese NEw Year is not for a few weeks)! Once again, I have enjoyed this news letter. At my stage of the game (60 something), I am way more interested in giving that receiving. Much to the chagrin of my kids who never know what to buy me as a Christmas present. I am one to firmly believe in "paying it forward". We try to do as much as we can in that regard - throughout the year, not just at Christmas time, although a lot of people seem to need more assistance at this time of year. ANyway, keep up the good work on the News Letter.
Joe
Paula on July 28, 2011 at 4:30 AM said:

I love and look forward to getting katzone once a month. It's like getting a new magazine every month. It's a great way to start a new month by re-capping and saying goodbye to the last month.
Joe V. on February 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM said:

Hey Kat, Don't forget to include family day as a day of R&R. Not a bad holiday to get rid of the February/winter blahs! Enjoy the column.
Ciao,
Joe
Stella on March 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM said:

Hey KK,

an inspiring message this month and i am so proud to be Canadian! We are a great Nation and this Olympics just proved it to all the world! We are great people with big dreams, we work hard and play fair and now it finally paid off.

Thank you for all you do Canadians!

Thank you KK i always enjoy your messages.
Stella on February 1, 2010 at 5:44 AM said:

Hey Kat,

I enjoy these newsletters and have for the past year, I hope to continue to receive them as they are informative and fun. I always look for the pictures you take and the little blurbs of your life.

thank you for a great year and look forward to the next!
Stella on December 31, 2008 at 6:00 AM said:

Hey Kat,

Thank you for including me on your mailing list to your fabulous website! I enjoy reading it each month and looking at the pictures you include.

It is great that you have a calendar of events as I just never know where to find out anything. Now I can just go to your calendar and I can pick an event that interests me.

Thank you and all the best to you and yours in the new year 2009!

P.S. I am sorry, I was unaware it was your birthday this month so I hope it was a great one! Happy Belated Birthday!

Chuckay on December 30, 2008 at 6:51 PM said:

Website looks very festive! Nice work.
< Previous 1 2 Next >