Header Graphic
By Katherine Kiang
KaTsZoNe
Comments

Hi there,

I'd love to hear from you so please post your comments below.

Thanks!!!

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Grace O. on March 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM said:

Enjoyed what you wrote and really believe you are in the process of renewal and wow! today is the first day of spring. NO coincidence at all that I bumped into you last Saturday.

Katherine, Check this out and have a read. I was typing up molting and came across this. It goes alongside everything you said:

I feel so much that we are all in the molting process, different stages, some more "wounded" than others but its not so much wounding. Its more like in the painful process to be renewed. Just like you put it. I know you've been hurt by some of our former church member(s) but do know that I will ALWAYS be your sister in Christ to stand by you and drop "food" by your side as you are in that really tough "150 days" thingy. The reassuring thing is that it is your choice...either die spiritually or get through it by His grace. DON'T give up and trust Him to heal you so you can and WILL soar like an eagle in His time. Love you Katherine!!!!
Joe V. on January 2, 2012 at 6:02 AM said:

Hi Kat! Happy New Year to you (even though the Chinese NEw Year is not for a few weeks)! Once again, I have enjoyed this news letter. At my stage of the game (60 something), I am way more interested in giving that receiving. Much to the chagrin of my kids who never know what to buy me as a Christmas present. I am one to firmly believe in "paying it forward". We try to do as much as we can in that regard - throughout the year, not just at Christmas time, although a lot of people seem to need more assistance at this time of year. ANyway, keep up the good work on the News Letter.
Joe
Paula on July 28, 2011 at 4:30 AM said:

I love and look forward to getting katzone once a month. It's like getting a new magazine every month. It's a great way to start a new month by re-capping and saying goodbye to the last month.
Joe V. on February 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM said:

Hey Kat, Don't forget to include family day as a day of R&R. Not a bad holiday to get rid of the February/winter blahs! Enjoy the column.
Ciao,
Joe
Stella on March 2, 2010 at 5:27 AM said:

Hey KK,

an inspiring message this month and i am so proud to be Canadian! We are a great Nation and this Olympics just proved it to all the world! We are great people with big dreams, we work hard and play fair and now it finally paid off.

Thank you for all you do Canadians!

Thank you KK i always enjoy your messages.
Stella on February 1, 2010 at 5:44 AM said:

Hey Kat,

I enjoy these newsletters and have for the past year, I hope to continue to receive them as they are informative and fun. I always look for the pictures you take and the little blurbs of your life.

thank you for a great year and look forward to the next!
Stella on December 31, 2008 at 6:00 AM said:

Hey Kat,

Thank you for including me on your mailing list to your fabulous website! I enjoy reading it each month and looking at the pictures you include.

It is great that you have a calendar of events as I just never know where to find out anything. Now I can just go to your calendar and I can pick an event that interests me.

Thank you and all the best to you and yours in the new year 2009!

P.S. I am sorry, I was unaware it was your birthday this month so I hope it was a great one! Happy Belated Birthday!

Chuckay on December 30, 2008 at 6:51 PM said:

Website looks very festive! Nice work.
Stella on October 3, 2008 at 5:34 AM said:

Hey Kat,

I really enjoyed this months newsletter. It really stopped and made me remember why I save pennies. Although sometimes I really hate having them I realize how important they are and how much you can really save by putting them in a jar.

I feel that mother was smart to give her child such good advise. When you send a blessing into the world you are never throwing away good money. Some homeless person or someone in need of good luck may pick it up and change your day or even their life.

Thank you for the reminder of what a penny can do.

Stella